About the Company
The company advertising and retailing platform for mobility companies. Our leading-edge technology empowers mobility companies to put their best products and innovations directly in front of the customer, enabling a shift from price led to service led distribution. We connect mobility companies with airlines and travel brands, enabling a better end to end experience for every stakeholder in the marketplace.
About the job
• Join a small team of exceptional UI engineers on a green-field project, using the latest technology to build a flexible mobility booking experience.
• Get involved in the entire feature delivery process from definition to prototype, to completed functionality, in a collaborative and agile team.
• Collaborating with the engineering team to define the problem and understand the right solutions available.
• Rapidly prototyping and iterating until you reach a proven solution.
• Working with complex API and state logic, while producing a simple and performant user experience.
• Following a detail-oriented approach to presentation and styling.
• Skilled in CSS and HTML5, and experience with responsive layouts.
• Experience with managing state in client-side application.
• Experience with NodeJs based applications.
An ideal candidate will also have:
• 2 years’ experience in React.js.
• 2 years’ experience with Redux or a similar flux-like architecture.
• Experience with React Native, or Mobile Native development.
• Experience with a CSS preprocessor such as Less or Sass.