About the Company
Award-winning Irish jewellery manufacturer. We are a third-generation, family-run, Irish business combining our passion for Ireland with our love of jewellery.
About the job
We are looking for a talented Graphic designer to join our expanding Marketing team. You will be a key member of the team working across both our jewellery brands for digital and print design.
• Design and develop marketing materials to support each brand in their respective markets.
• Optimise a selection of branded images (re-sizing, re-naming & re-adjusting).
• Ensuring all images and artwork are catalogued and saved for ease of departmental use. Work with Marketing team and suppliers to ensure correct file formats are sent for print.
• Work alongside the Marketing Manager to develop creative for special events, private label projects & seasonal campaigns, including packaging, logo identity & point of sale.
• Work with the Marketing Manager on all projects, including new product launches, from initial design through to the finished product.
• To gain a clear understanding of the company's/customer’s business needs and provide suitable creative output for digital, in-store, advertising campaigns, newspapers, magazines, and catalogues.
• To produce visual solutions to the communication needs of the business, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
• Liaising directly with agencies and printers on all aspects of signage and paper-based work, when required.
• Manage incoming product drawings from various designers; work with brand product development team to edit as needed, print and save on file.
• Excellent flair for design and development
• Strong skills in graphic design, layout and designing for POS components
• Knowledge of digital design and video a plus
• Fluency with the Adobe suite - particularly Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator
• Show a creative yet commercial flair to create new ideas to an agreed standard within an acceptable and commercially viable timeframe
• Be able to work from start to finish on projects independently when provided with a clear brief
• Ability to understand brand consistency, strictly follow branding guidelines and should have an excellent eye for detail
• Demonstrate an ability to work well in a fast-paced demanding environment
• Self starter highly motivated with excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Work well in a team environment
Ability to work to deadlines