About the Company
At Connections Arts Centre our key objective is to work with organisations that support and connect adults and children from the Disability Community. We design bespoke Arts, Lifestyle, and Training programmes where the wider disability community can learn, grow, and connect through the Arts.
About the job
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for our social media presence. You will get the guidance and support you need to create content for our social media pages, update and engage with our followers.
- Create and post content that is informative, engaging, and relatable
- Create original content and repurpose existing material
- Aid existing volunteers in Social media development and execution
- Research content trends and present new concepts
- Be responsive to breaking news, events, and holidays with the creation of relevant and timely content.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the arts and helping the community while developing their career.
You are currently undertaking a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Arts, Literature, or in relevant fields (recent graduates are also welcome).
You have a strong interest in all artistic fields and writing.
You are fluent in oral and written English and have excellent creative content skills.
You are a self-starter who can work independently and take lead on your own projects/implement your own ideas when you see fit. Moreover, demonstrate flexibility when priorities change.